Monday, July 25, 2011

Sacrifice.

I had a lecture this morning at 10am. 
Story cut short, ive decided to skip it because 
my bus comes at 8.43am, 
my relies were in the shower and toilet, getting ready for Caro at 9am, 
i needed to take a number 2, 
and my hair was still wet.

i then decided to skip my second lecture at 12pm because, 
im blogging. still am. since 9.30am.
about Camp =D
and it's about Chemical Reactions in Chemistry. 
i am familiar with it, ive done it before. 
it's all about Revision and Remembering them (:


Meet my Jobaby. He's tired from his Church Camp too =')
CVC JUMPER FTW <3

SO ITS OKAYYYYY, dont worry peepos chiillll! 
ill just have to find some free time to ilecture my lectures, 
which will take a good 3 hours altogether. 
that's not so badd :D
i can do it ^^ 

No comments: