Sunday, July 31, 2011

it's been a shaky month, but great things has blossomed in between [:

i shall make a quick to do list because i might forget eek!

- Psychology Assignment
- Catch up on Chem Lecture and Psych Lecture
- Brief reading for Chem Test tomorrow
- Finish blogging about Camp - 2 more posts.
- Brother's Night, ideas ideas IDEAS!
- Shop for 3 Gifts!
- Start Daily Devotions!

okay now that ive got that outtt of the way, pew pew!! i feel alot better :)

last week's been great and bad, mmm how should i sum it up for yas [=
my head's a bit scattered atm, so please pardon meh! first thing i did today was blog about camp for 4 hours straight -.-

LAST WEEK.
M: went to uni, had first class of dance. it was refreshing and fun!
T: got ready for lecture, but found out a few minutes before that ive done this lecture before. Thank God baby was driving (: 
W: went for my tute which ended in half an hour XD caught up with some friends ive not seen for awhile.
Jammed with drums at baby's after. Ced came along and found his new passion for drums LOL XD
Bf and i had dinner at his. We watched Transformers 3 at the cinemas, for the first time.
T: Worked in the morning and studied in the arvo, went to see baby at his work to collect my phone.
(id left in his car but it dropped on the floor, so he didnt know till i came to collect it unexpectedly FAILL!)
F: finished uni late, baby came to visit and stayed for 3 hours at uni so he can send me home. 



All that was drama-edited hehehe! x]
just so you dont go 
" ohh her life's all good now. everything's happy and in place."
not really, no. 
but im accepting however it goes :]


TODAY, 
it's been a full day and ive still not spoken to my parents =/
OF COURSE i intend to speak to them again, but atm. 
too many things to do, 
dad's still a bit grumpy, 
mom must be waiting for me to speak to her.
bro's okay now, thank God for that.
i love my sister to bits, always by my side, 
always forgiving and willing to listen to both sides.

ON A SIDENOTE! ^^
Ive got my room all to myself now, 
privacy's all mine, 
have to re-arrange and find my missing clothes, 
can exercise in my room again, 
get to dance to my beats and heats!
get to use my speakers to my favourite songs,
get to usee my whooooole bed and unfold my loong bodayy.






Life is back to how it used to be,
and now that it is, 
it's time to work my way up again. 
Starting from me.
GO!

No comments: