Sunday, July 31, 2011

Met Snoopy.


Because of Snoopy, 
ive got a good photo of my family and i working, 

ive got pictures with my Nana, 

Got to learn the arts of making these rice dumplings in bamboo leaves from Nana!

- im not afraid to take pictures with my black teeth!
 
 - ive realised how strong my sisterhood bond is!

- ive never seen sooooo much laksa in my life!

- us three siblings got to jam to a FULL song together!

- i got to eat a SanChurros sundae meant for 2, alllll by myself YAY!


- we got to see animals hump ;]

- i got to go to the zoo with my boy!


- got to promote my undies woo!

- got to have pictures with the couples! [;

and i got to unleashed my inner LIONNESS RAWRR!

 


so thank you, Snoopy (:
Never got to watch your cartoons but 
im glad i got to meet you.


Anyong. Goodbye. Adios <3 

No comments: