Sunday, July 31, 2011

I want to be someone succesful! xD Why? What does Success really mean? =/

SUCCESS. 
is it money? family? good grades? good job? fame? being awesome? ruling the world? marrying someone rich? being a doctor? being a priest? travelling around the world? winning?

Success 
Obedience + Faithfulness 

=
 Success

Jeremiah Chapter ONE!
" Do not say 'I am too young.' " 
"You must go to everyone i send you to and say whatever I command you to."
" Do not be afraid"
" I am with you and will rescue you"


Suffering is a part of life. The only way we learn and truly grow, is when we SUFFER and OVERCOME that suffering. Know that we cant do it alone, you can try and of course, we'd like to think that it's better if we give it a try first right? if we dont depend on anyone, we can be strong on our own two feet. God thinks otherwise though. He WANTS us to depend on Him because there are some things we just caaaaant overcome on our own, that's why they're such things called Suffering and Challenges. KNOW that we're not alone. God's hand is always there, ready to hold, ready to help.

God is our Father and 
What do Fathers do?



They look out for you, protect you, care for you, looooove you unconditionally.

Dont be afraid to ask him for help. Why are you afraid?
If you go to your parents and tell them you're hungry, what will they do?
They'll give you a loaf of bread coz they dont want you starving to death!
so! Do not fear, my dear siblings,  
We are God's Children and 
God, Our Father, will provide and teach us along the way.

Here's a 'new' word to learn for the day peepos!

-> CONSECRATE <-
to declare or Set Apart As Sacred.



The question is, 

Will you do it? 
Can you do it?
If you think you're not ready, 
WHEN will you ever be ready?

Will you consecrate
 YOUR LIFE 
to a blank contract from God,
you dont know what will happen or
where your life will take you.

The only thing you can cling on to is, 
your faith and hope in believing that whatever it is, it will be okay. 

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity.[b]
Jer 29

HAHA retards (:


GOD. WILL. BE. THERE. FOR. ME.
I WILL BE OKAY.
THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME JOURNEY WITH GOD.
WITH GOD.



19 They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD. - Jer 1

See?
Our journey with God is not meant to be easy, 
said the Bible [=
xx


No comments: