Monday, October 10, 2011

Soo... (: hehehehehe!

yes, as you can see, this is me posting 3 posts in a day because im nervously dreading about going into my nerdy study mode :C
exams are two weeks away but the other universities arent having their exams just yet. Hence the missing of THE exam mood and atmosphere but away with that! im not gonna blame yous for my laziness (:



truth is, i really want to do well this sem and id like to visit Uwa again. I kinda miss those nerdy times, where id faithfully go to uwa sipping on me Java Choc Chip from Muzzbuzz, all alone and isolated from the rest of the world, just to study my books, my papers, my notes, and my lecturer's voice ;] 
oh hello my loyal stationeries. this is where yous come in handy again! :D 




C'mon peeps!
Let's bulk up and use them up! ^^
xoxo.

No comments: