Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Not Dumb, Just Blur. EXTREMELY blurrrhurhurrr =x

Why is my life such a rollercoaster this year hahaha just saying ;]
SO! Here's what happened on my Exam Day of year 2011.

Monday Night : Made sure ive set 3 alarms to wake me up by 6.30am, so i can catch the 7.45am bus to reach Uni by 8.45am
( better get there 15 mins early, better safe than sorry ^^ also want to wash my hair tmrw coz it's getting oily!)

PSYCHOLOGY EXAM (9AM)

when i looked at the time, it was 7.30AM
(OOHEMGEE!!!!! IM LATE ILL NEVER MAKE IT IN TIME!!! NO TIME TO WASH MY HAIRR EWWW MY HAIIRRR!! *leaves it up in the bun i slept in ><" *)


i was ready by 8.50am but the next bus was at 8.15am. i headed to the bus stop in a hurry coz i really didnt want to miss this bus. Guess how the weather was? It was lightly rainingg, not drizzling, but raining. HEAPS of them. 
(EWWW SNAILS, WORMS AND MILLIPEDES EVERYWHERE GEAAAHHH O.O!!!)


By the timme the bus arrived, i was drenched wet from head (and HAIR!!) to toes. Mind you, i was wearing thongs, so slippery dippery toes were sliding against my 2 year old thongs >< (PLEASE dont break thongs, not today, please.)

So it took me an extra 10 mins to reach murdoch station as everyone else were rushing to work. Would you believe what i saw as my bus was entering Murdoch Station? Bus 99 on it's way out from Murdoch Station, followed by a bus behind it that showed the same number, BUS 99. (WHAT?????!!!!?! O.O""" my bus...)

Trust me, my heart and jaw literally dropped as i watched this harsh reality take its toil on my day. i felt so helpless, so worried, soo scatterbrained!! i quickly turned to God, told God to please somehow get my there in time or at least let me sit for my exams coz ive been studying so hard for it and putting in so much time for it! ( my efforts .. oh my efforts T_T")



i bumped into my friend who was waiting for the next bus 99 which was to come in 10mins, which meant at 8.55am. My exam was starting in 5 minutes and there i was, 20 mins away from Curtin >_> what a great start. (haiiiii there ._.)

When the bus came, we hurried in and i quickly revised my notes as well chatted with my friend. She made the trip a little more bearable, kinda took my mind off of the time for a bit. but when i recognised the traffic light that was 10 mins away from Curtin, i snapped back into my panic mode and went ' OH CRAP MY NOTES!! >"< '

I reached Curtin at 9.20am and by speed walked painfully through the slippery weather and my hard thongs. I was initially heading to the wrong building but thank God i quickly realised it before reaching the wrong building, so i sped off to the RIGHT building, frowning and worried. When i finally got to the RIGHT building, i went up the wrong stairs and had to go back down two decks of stairs to reach my destination =.= 
( why am i like this!!! why is my direction skiills SO out of whack! Please dont penalise me for being half an hour late, please dont. Help me Lord, please let me do this exam todayy! :(( )

Hoorah hoorah everybody! (:
i made it to my Exam Hall at 9.30am.

Like my day couldnt get any worse than this, my Psychology Exam was the only one that went on for an hour. That's right folks, ONE HOUR and im 30mins latee >"




Good news : i finished right on time! 
Bad news : i didnt get to double check em.
What a stressful and frantic way to start my day hey?
After that, did everything returned to normal as i got ready for my second exam? 
O_o
stay tuned!


No comments: