Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 18th Nickocino!


1. naww our big boy's all grown up now! ^^
2. you'll always be my one and only brother who knows and understands my fugliness ;]

The Best Barista in my eyes (: Now go make me my skim hot choc with - ..

3. you're my technology/price advisor - 
always telling me when things are REALLY on special or just for show.
4. you durh mann mann of the fam fam! (after dad of course ;) ) 
very manly like me, ill say! XD

Shake shake, shake shake just SHAKE IT!

5. 'no camshame' is your best friend! (=
6. because you got your license first, thanks for always driving me around young brother! 
(shaaaame on me indeed T.T)

BBQ chefs ftw!

7. The one who spends the most time with Dad, next to Mom [:
8. I think your booooming voice tops all of ours, 
even beats mom's screeches and my shrieks ^^

You hogging my bed and Mel imitating a .. scorpion with pincers xD

9. Probably the most disgusting but lovable brother ever (:
In other words, Irreplaceable the Best.
10. Yes you do have tantrums and a potty mouth, but if that's how you deal with your anger, then so be it [:
(not everyone's a silent rager like me, mwahaha~)

2010 - danngg such resemblance!

so Happy 18th Birthday my lil brother!
 Even though we've had terrible and i mean T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E fights with each other, it's true that blood is stronger than milk HAHA! jks! 
i meant blood is thicker than water (:
what fun would it be if we didnt have you screwing around with us once in awhile right?
Ghosting BAHA!
May your many years ahead be filled with laughter and joy, 
with lessons, with blessings and whatnots ^^
Keep believing and trusting in God coz i know 
He has an awesome plan for you and your future.
 (and i, and all of the people~)

Baloo, meet your mini Baloo (:
For those who didnt know, this is Baloo from Jungle Book!

Hope you like your gifts tonight!! ;]


See ya with hugs&kisses in a few hours time! <3

No comments: