Sunday, March 8, 2009

notsohappyanymore.

situation: there are two limos. one is of ppl i noe. the other is of my ex's frens. there are two free seats in each. there's four of us in my group including me.

we'll have to split up. we dont need a genius telling us that. noone from their limo would want to split up. so yes, we'll have to split up. we're such a small group anywayz, getting our own limo would be a WASTE. (..and it's too late to book a limo now.)

in limo with ppl i noe
GO FOR IT:
i noe them.
they're a cool and funny bunch.
entertainment for the ride guaranteed.
i'll be smiling the whole night =)

MAYBE NOT:
my fren from my group dont really talk to them.
we MIGHT not be able to play our own songs. (bigbang, epikhigh etc.)
uhh..i'll feel guilty if she's not happy when im happy..-.-"
and and..the other two in the other limo are missing the fun :((


in other limo.
GO FOR IT:
we have a limo.
we can make new friends..?
it's only...20 mins..??
uhh..yea. ><
oh! and me and fren from my group can keep each other company, without anyone feeling left out?

MAYBE NOT:
i dont know them.
i'll feel like..awkward fullstop.
i've never really spoken to any of them.
cant listen to our songs.
i dont like it.
there's a chance i might see him. that wont be such a good idea..




i'll leave it up to God la. it's a once in a lifetime thing and i only get to go to a YEAR 12 ball ONCE. whatever happens, i shuden let anything ruin it..must be happy and enjoy that night. i should.

i dont even have the shoal? shole? shoul? for my dress.. dont know what heels to wear. dont know how to style me hair. face colour not achieved. and no partner to the ball.

jeez kebabs!


imma start studying my human biology now. =) had to get that off my chest for awhile.^^ -*Sta

*Everything is possible for him who believes - Mark 9:23*

No comments: