Friday, February 27, 2009

Klutz Day

Happy Birthday Daddy!



On the way to school, i peeled my banana, feeling refreshed from a nice hot bath and feeling healthy eating banana in the morning. (plan was to eat banana then eat a ferero roche to get rid of the banana smell ;] smart ey?)

so there i was...walk, peel, walk, peel, walk, THUMP. *Sta looks down to find her banana NAKED on the ground, untouched. I was devastated. :O


***********


I reached school with May, got over the banana and decided to indulge myself in the nice, DARK ferero roche CHOCOLATE. so we went to sit down and chatted.


there i was..peelng the wrapper, biting it bit by bit...enjoying every BIT of it when suddenly THOMP. *Sta shrieks as her choc rolled on the ground..not even half-eaten. I was SUPER frustrated. >:@


************


The bell rang a few minutes after the chocolate 'incident', and i headed off with my books in my hands to my first class, the family group/advocate(class where teacher takes attendance and tells daily notices to students).


As I step into the class, i smiled at the teacher then PLACK. *Sta looks down to find her books in her hands on the floor, the papers from the books scattered. I was shocked. :"(


*************


It was Chem time. i went to Chem and listened as the teacher went on about dipole-dipole forces, dispersion forces and ...sth else.. then i felt really thirsty (cuz i still had my sore throat..) so i took my bottle out and started drinking.


There i went, gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp, CLONK. *Sta stopped drinking and noticed that her bottle cap had fallen out of her hands. That was it, I freaked out. xD


danG, what a day~~


oh! and last but not least, here's a post to my dad, today's his BIRTHDAY!!

another year has passed, another year's gone by, he's still as hard-working as ever and his love for us NEVER ceasing but ALWAYS growing. Love you pops, you ROCK THE ROCKS!! =)


i tried using the foundation i just bought and look how it turned out! i need serious help. (i scared myself aye =O) >< -*Sta

No comments: