Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i feeeL COOLDD!! =(

(you might wanna skip this part)
*******************
i hate winteerr!!
i hate feeling coldd!!
i love summeerr!!
i want the heattt!!
where's the heat when i need it??
why on cooler at night when it's so colldd??
i dont like feeling cold :(

why?

my hands freeze,
my movements slow down,
i start to shiver,
my fingertips turn cold,
i get goosebumps,
it feels uncomfortable,
and my fingernails turn PURPLE!

GIVE ME BACK MY
SUMMER DAYSS!! =(

darn coldness, i dont tink ill survive in snow, but I WANT TO SEE SNOW! at least just once xD
***************************


anywayz,

as you've noticed, i've changed the playlist. got a bit sick of jay chou. now time for...

KOREAN/JAPANESE POP!


try something new ppl, u might like some of them, not all. =) give it a try and tell me what you think.

today i used contacts to school, it's the 3rd time i've worn my daily contacts. the optician gave me 5 pairs to use, i'll have to go back and tell her how my five times of wearing contacts were..success without iritation? or faileedd with sensitive and red eyes.

Well, here's the condition so far...
SUCCESS!!
but u noe how i planned to use them daily, the more i use them, the more i feel like wearing them. oh noooo ><"

i must wait till UNI. that's when i wanna use lens, UNI!!
i've just done my accounting test on monday, it was alrite, at least i could answer the questions. ^^ thanks for all your prayers! and today i just had my human biology test, it went okay as well, i'll definitely pass la! ^^ thanks again for the prayers. =)
now i'll nidda catch up on my other studiess...it's no wonder my book is so BIG and HEAVY.
(for me la! xD)


i nidda go shopping soon...i nidda buy a small pouch for the ball, a shoal? for my dress and a purse.

and my school photo day is on friday!! RAWR pimples!! get away from me for awhilee!! (if not nidda use make-up to cover..noooo! ><")

Qs: where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Ans: Living my dreams to be a good dancer with a great job and an awesome husband.

No comments: