Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Only just a Dream.

Him : Are you sure you dont want me back on your graduation?
Her : Yea, you'd ruin my night if you're only back for the weekend. Id rather you come back for a week, at LEAST.
Him : Okay, so ill come back for a week but it will have to be after your graduation, is that okay?
Her : ... Yea.

(On the day of the graduation)

Them : Congratulations!
Her : Thanks!
Them : Omg congratulations on finally graduating!
Her : Thank you!
Them : Owh isnt your boyfriend here?
Her : Nope!
Them : Aww why not?
Her : I told him not to come ^^"
Them: What?! Why??
Her : Well, if he only came back for the weekend, he'd ruin my night because ill be sad he'd have to leave so soon. Especially since the last time i saw him was 6 months ago. Plus if he came back for the weekend, he wouldnt have enough money to come back at all for the year. So ive asked him to come back next time, when he can stay for at least a week.
Them : Oh.. i see :( that sucks.
Her : ... Yea .. :\

(She started feeling uncomfortable, so she turned around quickly, only to bump into someone else's chest.)

Him : *ahem* Congratulations on graduating, my love :D
Her : OMG YOU CAME!?
Him : I wouldnt miss it for the world, babe (: I know how much it means to you.



No comments: