Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend.

Yesterday i had the many rides of my life at Adventure World. One of which id especially want to share was going on the Free Fall. Now that ive been on one of those, i think it's safe to say that my manny manny Life's Goals are happily DOWN by one hehe! YAY! =D

(thanks for inviting me Gladys&Gillian! ^^)

After that short period of time at Adventure World, i got home and had to clean myself for some sleepover at my friends'. We were supposed to bake Macaroons together, but the hosts started without everyone coz everyone showed up late. Nontheless, i had some when i got there and YUMMM!! WOULD SO LOVE TO EAT MORE OMNOMNOMNOMMS~!!
(can someone please stop this eating machine aye -.-)

(credits to Mel)


AND THEN after the sleepover, we decided to pig out at Maccas for breakfast. because i didnt bring any spare clothes to change, i went there in my pjs .. no, never again please. i actually saw ppl i knew! O.O 


and for dinner, my family decided to head over to Hungry Jacks for cheap unhealthy dinner. 
Eecks! 




So not only did i feel disgusting, fat and tired today ... my neck, arms and legs are continuously aching like mad. (must be because of the rides and me gripping on the bars for my dear life >"




and my dear ONE eye's HALF RED. tell me, how is that possible?? (no ive not been using contacts, honest!)


Uni in one week peeps, 
yataaa~! (:

No comments: