Wednesday, February 2, 2011

happenings.

so many things have been going on lately, but ive never gotten the time to blog. 
whenever id feel like blogging, my laptop's not with me. 
whenever my laptop's with me, i dont feel like blogging. 
so now you see why i dont blog as often anymore. >.>




lucky for youuu, 
whenever id feel like blogging, my MOBILE'S always with me!
so tadaaaa, here's a post i did in my phone, LAST NIGHT.

Tuesday, 1st Feb 2011

Title: 2 in 1.

When one door closes, another door opens. 
" Where is this other door? "
One may ask. 
Well, my friend,
guess we'll just have to seek ..
and we shall find it, 
together.


(Luke 11:9) So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

(Alexander Graham Bell) When one door closes, another opens; but we often took so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

No comments: