Friday, February 25, 2011

THE Dream of 2011.


we met at a friend's party. you were disguised, wearing sunnies and a cap. 
but when you turned your head and tilted your sunnies down, our eyes met and my heart flipped. 
i instantly  knew who you were at that moment and i just froze. o.o

we froze and stared for what seemed like 5 seconds, and you headed towards me, smiling. 
standing in front of me, you started talking and getting to know me. i spoke back, shy and a bit hesitant because of the many emotions going through my heart. so uncontrollable. <3

because you were famous and easily recognisable, you had to disguise and avoid sticking out in a crowd everytime we went out. but with your beautiful voice and talented hands, you'd always managed to draw a crowd and we'd always end up running to somewhere more private or hide in a bush haha! xD

during the whole time, i didnt want to speak too much in fear that id scare you away, i didnt want to ask you too much in case id find out something i didnt want to. i just listened, smiled and kept my eyes open as wide as i could, because if i blinked or closed my eyes for even one second, you'd disappear and be a dream that never happened. =[

all too soon, the day came when you'd have to leave for a flight. i really didnt want to let you go but i could tell that everything was a bit one sided now coz you're so famous. you then opened your arms for a hug, a farewell hug and gave me such a handsome smile that melted the same heart that melted when i first saw you. ._.

i walked slowly, and hesitantly towards your outstretched arms. when i reached you, i hugged you with all my might coz i really really didnt want you to go. it wasnt long enough, meeting you was ending all too quickly! so just when i thought i was suffocating you with my hug, you hugged back, even harder than i thought id hugged you coz it felt like my chest was being crushed and my heart was about to break. Yet you still continued, you still continued holding me in your arms, tightly and firmly. 


Then you whispered something, that i couldnt remember and that was when i woke up. 
The alarm from my phone was playing my favourite song, Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo. 

 ♥ :]

No comments: