Monday, January 10, 2011

Xmas Presents!

Here's what i got for some of my friends! <3 <3
naww arent they adoooorable??

Foldable Pillows!! shocute! xD


This was the cookie JoyC baked for me and the card SamW made for us! <3 <3


Here were the bulk of gifts i got from my Family! <3 <3
Xmas Card with a Westfield Gift Card ($100), Journal, 'Hippie' Peace Pen, Roc Candies, Perfume, Earrings, Bracelet, Anklet Pink Leopard-Printed Dress, Box of LotionPerfumeCandleSunProtector, and a ..
Cup um.. cup.. O.O thatthingyouputyourcupon!


after all these years, i cant believe i still get soooooooooo excited about receiving jewelleries ... ^^" 
(one of the things i have the most of.)

 teehee! what can i say ... I LOVE YOUUUUUUU PRESENTS! and of coz yous ppl who bought them for me! ;] always&forever ♥.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed your holidays! Hehe I love those foldable pillows - I have one in the shape of a lamb :D

Sta`Sta`Sta said...

naww a lamb? reallyy??
iwannasee hehe they're just so cute! <3
and yes, i did enjoy my holidays, thanks for asking! hope you're having a lovely time atm! ;]