Monday, January 10, 2011

eeyerr.

i get frustrated when you're not listening to what ive been telling you.
i get even MORE frustrated, when you start putting words in my mouth and not listen to a single word ive been saying.

please, for the gazillionth time, stop putting words in my mouth.

-> she doesnt care.
YES I DO.

-> she'll prolly come home drunk tmrw again.
I NEVER COME HOME DRUNK.

-> she's going clubbing and coming home at 5am in the morning.
NO I AM NOT, AND 5AM IS WAAAAAAAAAY TOO LATE TO COME HOME DUDE. 
(might as well sleepover at my friends!)
(...and even if i do go to a club, id tell you when and where the club is, geezlouise. =.=)



why does it feel like you're trying to brainwash them?
whyyyyyyyyyy does it feel like you're stopping me from hanging out with my friends? 

No comments: