Monday, January 10, 2011

Party.

what happened to those times when the word party used to be so innocent and right.

he's having a bday party this coming sat, can i go?
my friend's having a party at her place, can i go?
we're gonna party after the exams, that okay?

i know that you've heard and seen terrible wild parties, spesh in movies.

i just want you to know, 
that my parties are not what you think they are. 

it's not wild, loud and crazy ... that's all i can say about it.
coz i dont know what else to say what it's not, coz it really, REALLY isnt wildloudandcrazy.
maybe you're worried about what i do in parties.

here's what i do in parties.
if there's ppl to talk to, then ill talk coz it's how we bond.
if there's music and ppl dancing, then ill dance coz you know how much i love dancing.
if there's alcohol, then ill drink but responsibly coz i dont want to gag/go red/cause dramas.
if ppl start getting touchy or drunk with me, then ill avoid or calm him/her down, coz that's what friends are for.

i promise you, that this is all true
I. AM. NOT. A PARTY. ANIMAL. 


(here's another word that can belong in the same category as 'dumb blonde' coz 
I ABSOULUTELY HATE BEING CALLED WHAT IM NOT, fyi -.-)





thanks so much for believing in me, i didnt feel cut at all. thank you for also having this much trust in me.

No comments: