Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Keep Swimming.

Before Swimming, i looked at the table and saw this....



O.O dang momm did you have to open that manyy bars of chocolate? 
AND did you have to put it in front of everyone??
(sorry i was in denial, putting the blame on someone else to relieve myself or rather, 
to SAVE myself from the temptation. ohh gawdd help mee) 

it was very hard to resist it was...
but i very proudly & successfully stopped myself from eating them..even though the smell...ahhh...the taste...ahh...the energy it would give me for swimmingg....ngghhhhhhh~~! 

so off i went to swimming! if you remembered, i told you that i would take some pictures to show you how the pool was divided. I DID...very uncunningly -.-" 

Medium Lane 
(nope, not my lane!)


Fast Lane
(not my lane either! =O)
Well, there WOULD have been a Slow Lane for awesome ppl like me, but it's being used for Swimming Lessons, hence, off to the Medium Lane i go!


Confession: i came home and ate them chocs. D'= 
they were very yummy though! KITKAT FTW! <3

No comments: