Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi! NiceToMeetYou!



H.A.I.R.
Done at Eternity Hair Salon, Northbridge.

From My Favourite Colours




to...
Let's try something New!


Dark Red + 'Side' Fringe


Hairdresser: OMG YOU NEED A DIFFERENT COLOUR.
Sta: No i do not. i just want a fringe cut. 
(Like i promised on my last last post?)
Hairdresser: YES YOU DO, YOUR REGROWTH IS SHOWING AND YOUR COLOUR IS FADING etc...
Sta: whatt?? but but i like my colourr!
Hairdresser: ...AND DONT YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR?? IT IS SO DRY AND UNHEALTHYY!
Sta: (...-.-""" ouch..?)
Hairdresser: Why dont you try a healthier colour since Winter's coming? ;D
Sta: whatever -.=



Sta: I want a full on side fringe yeah?
Hairdresser: Okay, what length?
Sta: uhh..long enough for a side fringe.
-snipsnipsnip!-




Sta: O.O OMG HOW TO DO SIDE FRINGE NOW??
Hairdresser: ohhh you meant those kind of side fringee
Sta: >.<


but i left the place happy coz we were all quite satisfied with my hair.
they took pictures of it for their webpage and they wanted to curl it for free just to experiment if id suit curls. 
Unfortunately, the boss came and of course, id have to pay for the curls, so
mission failed! xD




ALL IN ALL, my hair is good, 
i can style my fringe to wherever i want it to be; 
left/right fringe or straight fringe.



It's just not as colorful as my last hair...although im thinking of adding highlights to my current hair.

But imma wait, coz...

Hairdresser: ahh since you had highlights before, in a few days time this dark colour will fade a lil on the highlights, so your hair will still have light highlights. (Y) =)
Sta: ah.



Top Comments Received:
It Looks So Much Healthier. 
You Look More Like Mel Now.
I Can See The Resemblance Between You Two. (Mel&I)
I Barely Recognised You.



What's done is done hey? No Looking Back. 
This shall be Awesome (=

No comments: