Monday, December 1, 2008

The Next Step Forward

u noe how there's this emo pic of a girl n a guy.. and the girl says sth like dear heart, prepare to shatter into pieces.. and the pic shows flying hearts towards the guy.. [WARNING! dis is not accurate but u get d point xD] i guess it's natural of me to feel sad..down..crap...after it. yea..i do feel crap but it's not cuz i regretted but just cause fullstop. well heyhey, tink of the bright side. at least my heart din stop. xD phew.
tantan told me : a relationship with no feelings is not a memory worth keeping.
thanks tan..i like dat..i love it..you rawk! ;]
and to those who supported me, prayed for me, was there for me, a big
THANK YOU to you guys.
and thank YOU. ^^
(this is a random post ...no questions asked, no questions answered. TQ.[=)

No comments: