Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Belated Sweet Sixteen!! xoxo!

Here's a belated blog post forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........
MAY ZHANG! (on the right)

(err..May Bernadette Zhang?? etc. xDsrysry!)
Anywayz, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY again!
You're sixteen, D'OH, but you're DEFINITELY not
as mature and smart as me xP bwahahaha! jkjk!!!
Here are some pics of wad we did on her birthday! =)
Decided to buy Hungry Jack's but ate at McD.
My 'AngryWhopper'(on the left) and the Frozen Coke

Sweet Chilli saucessssss! ^^

(thanks again to that gurl from HJ! she gave me HEAPS of sauce!!
i was gonna ask her to give me about three sweet sauce but then she turned around with THIS MUCH sauce in her hand and i was like "HOLY COW! xD!!! ")
May and her Dinner! xD
The rest are random pics of us, the hawt chicks! mwahahha! ^^
Then we returned to May's house and had fun on her lawn :)
twas fun, lots of laughter and running and screaming and modelling..? xD
(mwahaha! That, my dear frens, is only between me and her ^^)
Us on the lawn, here's the 'badminton' thingy we played for a bit, the lamp post we were under and...
thats my fingers with Sta*'s GLOWING NAILS!!
(look closely if u dont believe xP)
oh! and we were planning my January plans to go to the Beach, Carousel and Harbour town with May, in her hp's calender~~ ^^
Nice Scenery of the Day.
So yes, this is to MAY ZHANG!
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN!!!
*hugs hugs* for youu!!

No comments: