Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jay Chou - Dao Xiang (Fragrant Rice)

JAY CHOU - DAO XIANG (FRAGRANT RICE)
[ GO LISTEN GO LISTEN!! xD

if you have too many complaints towards this world When you fall down you don't dare to continue walking forward Why must people be so weak, depraved I ask you to turn on the TV and see How many people bravely try hard to continue walking for their life Shouldn't we be content with what we have? - You should cherish everything even if you don't possess it I still remember you said your home was the only castle, you continue to run with the fragrance of the rice and the flowing river Smiling, the dreams when you were young, I know Don't cry, let the fireflies lead you to escape, the eternal dependence of the folk song in the country Just go home Go back to the happiness at the very start Don't be so easy to give up, it's just like I say For dreams you can't achieve, switch it for another and it'll be fine Put some colour into your life, firstly paint the colour you like on love Come on and smile, merit and fame aren't the goals Let yourself be happy, this is what you call meaning The paper airplane from my childhood, it's finally flown back to my hand now That so called happiness, running barefoot in the fields chasing crickets and getting tired Picking fruits without permission and getting scared from being stung by bees, who's sniggering? I lean on the scarecrow while being blown by the wind while singing while sleeping Oh oh, after noon the sound of bugs is even more clearer Oh oh, if the sunshine sprinkles on the road then I won't be afraid of being broken-hearted You should cherish everything even if you don't possess it I still remember you said your home was the only castle, you continue to run with the fragrance of the rice and the flowing river Smiling, dreams when you were young, I know Don't cry, let the fireflies lead you to escape, the eternal dependence of the folk song in the country Just go home Go back to the happiness at the very start.

Love it, it just made my day (: -Sta*

No comments: