Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*Sta's New Look. 10-12-08

This is the day Sta goes to dye her hair because her mom said
Mom: You guys wanna dye your hair ah? -
Sta: ha? can?? -
Mom: i dont know you guys, wad colour you better tell him(hairdresser) loh! -
Sta: oo lala~~ - -
Why not? xD
So my story starts from Mel & I going to Edmunds(the hairdresser) on Wednesday @ 10am. i discussed with some people about wad color i shud dye my hair, cuz i was thinking more towards brownish-redish-purplish-pinkish colour but zZzZz..noone could picture the colour, and neither coud i. Whole thing took till 2pm and it costed me $120. (i tink it was worth it lowh, cuz i like it (;)
I tried going to Paint to do this..

(look closer to see strips of colours. It's MAGIC! not! xP)

but failed cuz it made me even more confused and dat..isnt..good :(
So Me & Mel went to Edmunds, Mel got a haircut, while i skimmed through the magazine and books with different hair dye and color. In the end, i had to ask Edmund what he reckoned and finally we both AGREED.
So he started! First was the haircut,
Then Highlight,

Then Dye.

OH!! Guess who went there as well?

The MaAaAaAad CrAzZeEe Chic....
Ying! xD
Yupyup! Was Fun ^^. After the whole thing, i looked like this!

(Note: Ying's amazed ~~ bwahahha! jkjk xD)
Before

After

Mmhmm, so tadaa! surprise surprise! ;)
[btw, i cuden wash my hair for three days because it's the first time i dyed it. THREE DAYS! OMG! my hair's never felt so unwashed in mah lifee....teehee! ^^]

No comments: