Friday, May 11, 2012

Spoiled or Appreciative.

WORST photo ever,
even im that shocked about looking like that -.-
i miss eating with my family.
i miss eating with my boyfriend.
i miss grabbing a very yummy chocolate for energy.
i miss drinking juices.
i miss sipping on a frappe.
i miss indulging in subway cookies.
i miss drinking milo.
i miss eating cereal, even when im out of milk.
i miss toast with jam and peanut butter.
i miss my dad's original toast - vegemite and melted cheese.
i miss eating dim sum with my friends or siblings.
i miss my family's cooking!
i miss going out with my family too :[
i miss sharing.
and i miss emptying and scabbing from the fridge.

Funny how much one week of $2 meals makes you miss so many things.

Such a food fanatic i am,


 or maybe im just a hell of a sweet tooth haha!


No comments: