Sunday, May 6, 2012

SHUT UP.

^ yet again, it came from you. always having something terribly mean to say about everything. i dont need this from you, i really dont.

when i say im studying, I AM STUDYING.
when i say i have a meeting, I. HAVE. A FREAAKING MEETING.
when i say im at uni, I. AM. AT FREAKING. UNI. STUDYING. TILL. MY. EYES. DIE. ON ME. and when i come home with strained eyes, you blame it on my lens and not the fact that ive been out studying the whole day. why dont YOU take your eyes out when you're tired, go do that.
when i say ive ate, I HAAVE ATE YOU BAKADESU.
when i say im going out with my friends, WHY ARE YOU THROWING A TANTRUM AT ME.

how would YOU feel if you say you're doing something for yourself,
and that stupid someone keeps telling you its stupid, it's crap, there's no point in doing it, you're wasting your life and time away.

WHAT'S IT TO YOU ANYWAYS, IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU. AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to make matters worst, I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE >:@ geeez.

sure studying may seem like something easy for you.
you study, you pass, you graduate and you work.
but uni is getting harder for me, in case you havent noticed.
NO, IT'S NOT BECAUSE I HAVE A FREAKING BOYFRIEND YOU NOOB.
Uni was easy when i still had my boyfriend last semester.
believe it or not, OOHHH MY UNIT'S ARE FINALLY GETTING HARDER.
you'll probably say bull**** again but you know what?
I AM ENTERING MY THIRD YEAR, 
DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT MY UNITS SHOULD BE GETTING HARDER?!!?
and pardon me for being less smart, coz you're ohh so smart all the time. yea, you're a walking genius that there's nothing you cant solve. HAPPY?

im so uber pissed right now, and the only way i can cool down is to continue my 5 paged homework that's due tmrw. wooo to being stressed by uni, AND YOU. *punches an invisible punching bag*


sometimes, some ppl just have to zip their mouth and shut their brain from throwing insults out all the time. im so annoyed. 

lucky for you, 
ive always been one to keep my tantrums to myself and my blog.
you should try that too.
no i take that back. 
PLEASE DO IT NOW.

No comments: