Monday, February 13, 2012

what is up (:

besides working everyday, ive been hanging with my boy, my family, going for church meetings and playing my pc games (:
(even my lil video over there has me wearing my work uniform hahaha! i practically wear it everyday now)

but yes id rather game than watch dramas because once i start, there's no interruptin no stoppin!
id sleep at 3am, wake up at 5am and continueeeee until the end of .. the end!
if you interrupt me, even if it's just one second, id rewind and rewatch that one second that ive missed. JUST BECAUSE i dont want to miss anything, ANYTHING at all ^^

my relies are here anws, atm and they're leaving in a week :C
gonna try my best to spend as much time with them as i know it'll be awhile till i next see them, and im sure ill miss them.

ive booked my 2nd driving test and it's this coming March! im abit stressed but im sure with a lil more practice, ill be okay :) fingers crossed. sighs .. im kinda dreading it but imma work it out with myself and toughen the lil princess in me!! >:C

ive also been gymming but not so much recently. im actually feeling pretty fat atm, so TMRW! i MUST GYM. my pimples hasnt disappeared since they popped out during cny, so imma go on a healthy, anti-oil diet for now (: fruits and veggies all the way yo! ;]

let's end this post with a self reminder!


book an eye, teeth and hair appointment soon sta [:

No comments: