Monday, February 20, 2012

SUSPENDED?!

^ my facebook is. what happened..? did someone report me? o.O

HISTORY.

anyways! Valentines day was one of the most recent activities i had so here goes (:
Valentines 2012 was my first Valentines Day ever since i was born. my dad would buy my mom flowers. my sister's bf would bring her out for dinner and give her flowers decorated by himself. my brother might send a text to one of his closest gfs? idk, im just assuming. 
and yes, that's pretty much about everything that happens on Valentines day  for the past 4 years in Perth.

2010
2011
2012

 i used to receive a Valentines i-card from one of my childhood friends from msia, a box of chocolate and a pair of earrings from my sister's bf or a few texts from ppl to wish me a happy valentines but this year, it's different :)

here i am, 2012. a 19years old with a boyfriend who's asked me to take Valentines day off of work for a surprise! 

STORY CUT SHORT.

Bby showed up with a container of home made sushi, a 4pack of Cosmopolitan non alcoholic drink and a bouquet of lovebunnies! xD he said to eat and drink while we travel coz we have a tight schedule to keep up with.
Because there was a Valentines day special at the gym, bby went to sign up for gym on Valentines.



After gym, we headed off towards the city. no matter how much i kept asking him about what we're doing today, he ignored and patiently asked me to wait and see. we spoke about what he did on his last Valentines, but he said he didnt want to talk about the past and didnt want me to compare. 
( i wasnt comparing though, it's just purely out of curiosity coz i never had a proper Valentines ^^)
we arrived at out destination, on Pier Street and voila! 
into Eternity Hair Salon we went o.o

Sta :  oh! are you getting a haircut? :) 
Him :  nope. YOU ARE xD
Sta : whaaaaattt!! O_O



so yes. i had my hair trimmed and curled. oh! i ALMOST HAD IT SHAVED like Cher Lloyd coz i thought it was cool but dismissed it coz in the long run, how am i supposed to hide or regrow the shaved bit!! o.O



and because we were pretty full from drinks and sushi, he wanted to chill at Kings Park. but alas! the sun was scorching hot and super glaring that we didnt feel like it. so we stopped by a K-Mart before heading home for some Melon Ice Cream and off to home to nap we go.



After our nap, we got ready for the beach and went to Scarborough beach to chill and watch the Surfers and Parasailers :) it was very nice.



We had to come home for Dinner coz my parents prepared something important, so off to home we went ages before the sun went down coz the sun sets at 8pm :(



After dinner we got ready and headed out again, to Koko Black! where we ravished ossum cakes, desserts and ice cream ^^



and that was my Valentines Day, 
a funny surprise but a great ending ^^

No comments: