Wednesday, February 15, 2012

True?

so i have llooooooads of theories about boys and girls n here's one of them.


I RECKON
that if a girl let's a guy in on her deep and meaningful conversations, the GUY would eventually feel attached and responsible for what happens to the girl thus a crush or interest is bound to develop for that girl, especially if she's hot/pretty/decent-looking..
(same thing applies verse versa-ly  ; 
a decent looking guy telling a girl his dnms )

what do you think? 
can you imagine it? 
can you picture it? 
can you predict what will happen? (:



my point is,
sometimes i dont think you should share more more than what you really should unless you're willing to let that person into your life or make that person a part of your life.
so from now on my deep and meaningfuls should be kept only for my boyfriend or my close girlfriends. noone else, especially not to a close guy friend coz we dont want anything getting complicated now, 
do we >:[

No comments: