Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Zuuuumba!

^ is all about getting your stamina going and your body moving! it is definitely an eye opener to my future part time career ;) shall look into it and learn more about it!

OTHER THAN THAT, 
what have i been doing since my last post?


- hung out with Maboi in Uni while he does his paintings and i watch dramas!
- ive made progress on AYC, which was and is splendid news!
- ive hung out with Curtin/Lodge because WE'RE THE ONLY ONES ON HOLIDAYS (hellyea!)
- been practicing Kaotsun's Dance for this comin Sunday!
- had Zumba today, which was such a great hardcore sesh of salsa/tango/bollywood/hiphop/reggae dances!
- semi-cleaned my papers and books in my room so ive got more free space in my room!
- been watchin Big Bang Theory (:

hmm, i really should look up for hairstyles for work!


according to Google, 
it seems like braids, curls and flowers are Summer Hair Trends [: 
let's see what we can get from this ossum long hair!

No comments: