Thursday, November 3, 2011

Work&Church (:

so today ive worked from morn till 4pm, 
the day started out SUPER DRY and now it's DRIZZLING WET o.O
no complains there, at least im not shivering of wicked winter's breeze! ^^

SO ive said in my last post, or rather, yesterday, that im going to start styling my hair again!

Ladies and Gents, 
for today, 
ive styled a braid 
that's done from the bottom to the top of my head.


then i wanted to braid my fringe as well, BUT as you all know, my fringe is still pretty short so this was what it looked like.
(whoaaa my hair dye's fading at the ends of my hair! xD)

Attempted braiding of my fringe.
NOWNOW, ive always been bad with braids okayyy. especially since ive got so many layers in my hair AND when they're at the back of my head where i cant see em rawrr! i will strive to master braiding of course, because i am freee and i .. am still interested ;)

No comments: