Saturday, November 26, 2011

To a Special Guy (:

at first i didnt know what to get you.
what do guys likee??
what would guys wear??
what if you didnt like what i bought??
i wanted to get you a wallet, coz your wallet's kinda falling apart already hehe! (juuust saying xD)



but i changed my mind, and since keeping in touch would be something we'll be facing alot in the future, 
i decided to buy you a webcam.
not just because you dont own one, 
but because just texting and calling you isnt enough sometimes.
its easy to fake your words and emotions when your face is hidden, 
but for you and i, our face reveals everything.
our emotions, our mood, our heart.

so anyways, i went to my leaders retreat, 
thinking of making you something meaningful.
thinking of buying you something meaningful because the webcam is being paid by a few other ppl too, 
i was thinking of making or buying something, not any friend can buy.

it striked me in retreat that i had something to bring with me all the time when i miss you.
that bracelet you gave me, i carried it with me wherever i go.
wearing it is as if im putting my Jo cap on, 
you're on my mind all the time.
which makes it easier to focus on other things because you're at the back of my mind.
im not stressed from trying to avoid or push your image out of my mind in fear of not being able to focus.

i came home today and got to work (:
i knew what i had to make, 
i knew what i wanted to make, 
i knew what you wouldnt mind carrying around with you! ;]


i hope you'll bring it wherever you go my dear baby (: those arent juuuust words, like every other thing ive said, i meant them ^^ they're from the bottome of this fragile heart, so if you're not treating it with care .. ill sue u! xD
With God, i believe He'll lead and guide both of us epicly because He will never forsake us. He is with us, wherever we go =) 



Happy 20th birthday my ossum boyfriend! 
hope you had a great and enjoyable night surrounded by the manyyy mannyyy ppl who loves you [:
this one girl's love is different though.
i will miss you soooooo much while im in melbourne. 
lubyou <3

No comments: