Tuesday, June 7, 2011

oneDown.

Good News: One exam donee! 
Bad News: .. i hope they've got a supplementary exam for me x_x
(yea shush. it's really bad. really. bad. that. im not gonna think about it. nuh uh!)



moving onnn, ive just realised how im out of camwhoring pictures, like literally OUT of them. 

ive not been taking any pictures of myself with my webcam recently, let alone my camera!
and im not even sure if this is something to be proud of hahaha

i had a pretty bad sleeping pattern last night, just to get ready for this exam which obviously raped me instead.
i studied at 9pm to 9.40pm, slept for 20 mins.
Woke up at 10pm and continued but napped for 30 mins.
Woke up at 11.30pm and studied until 12.30am.
Napped till 1am.
Continued my study till 3am. Slept until 4am. 
Studied all the way till 6am. 
Crashed and woke up at 6.20am to get ready for uni.

On the way to uni, i uber crammed and focused, reread everything, briefly went through the pictures and what not. When i reached uni, i went to my exam hall and the exam started and went on for 2 hours.

During the 1st hour, i was half dozing and half wrecking my brains to stay awake and at the same time, remember the terms and things ive studied. so to keep myself from embarassment by dozing off, i regularly took sips of water from my bottle. By the 2nd hour, my bladder was trying sooo hard not to burst, especially when the exam hall was freezing like IGA.

IT. WAS. A HORRIBLE. EXPERIENCE.
and im pretty sure some ppl out there who're reading this would be like, i told you so or you should've this this that that. well, SAVE IT. because im not regretting, im just sad that it had to end like this.
 i gave studying my best, i made studying enjoyable by giving myself little treats here and there, i gave up my sleep, i fought so badly to keep my eyes open and my bladder close and i even tried so hard not to leave anything blank to the extent of even writing the most obvious answer that sadly wasnt what they were looking for, because i couldnt remember what it was called!



Let's go be Missionaries and drop Uni wheee [;

No comments: