Sunday, June 26, 2011

In Too Deep.

i dont know if ive told yous this, but im afraid of commitments. im afraid of falling in too deep
When it comes to making friends, i make friends and make sure i dont get too close with them. 
i dont tell them my secrets, and i dont ask them about their secrets. 
it's up to them if they want to tell me their secrets. 
it's up to me if i want to let them into my life.

and i usually dont. because im afraid of backstabbers. im dont like being judged. i dont like feeling betrayed. 
im afraid of trusting ppl. i dont want to be held back. i dont want to feel attached. i want to be free. i want to do what i want to do without hurting anyone.

So when i feel like im in too deep, i panic. 
i stop. i turn. i seek for cover. i defend. i rewind. i retook the steps i took. 
i slowly come back out again, where it's nice and shallow. 
where it's anything and everything but serious.

the question is, 
where has my courage gone?
should i take a risk?
should i take this leap of faith?
what should i do?



Pray, Listen and Leave it be. 
Let's see where the wind takes me.


heyyyy look what i found!

No comments: