Wednesday, June 1, 2011

EXAMS o.O

are next week! 

Time to Study 
Time to Procrastinatee 
Time to MOTIVATE THYSELFF.

yeh something must've triggered me to blog today, havent been to my blog since furhever!

So last night i went to watch Thor! 

I like how good and warm his heart is, 
i like how he's the hero and
 i like how he doesnt just fall for any girl 
even though he knows he's all powerful and hot (=


aneeeways, my exams are next Tuesday, Monday then Thursday of the following week of next.
ive spent my day organising and planning my study plans, so starting today, imma sleep early so i can wake up early to go to UWA tmrw. 

yes, UWA
where it's total isolation surrounded by an aura of intelligence
HAHA! ;]

cant wait for Friday Friday gotta get down on Fridayyy!
gonna have Steamboat with my lovely group from Church, 
then we're gonna watch a movie together. 

WHAT should we watch hm? (=


im out of picturess, this is terribleee!! should start camwhoring again, WHERE ARE ALL MY PICTURESS!! 

No comments: