Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heat Stroke.

It has been 3 years, living a healthy life in Perth. 
(yes i have had my lil minor sickies here and there but never. NEVER i repeat as bad as...)

Sunday, the 3rd of October, after playing bball at 9.30am with churchies.
i came home, feeling dizzy and drained. i couldnt move a lot,
i literally stayed in bed right after i showered, because showering had used quite a bit of the strength i had left.

while my family went to church, i stayed at home, pale and sick.
what was going through my head?
" did i get spiked? =.= "

coz the pain and sickness i felt, reminded me of 280810 = dizzy + weak + puke + tummy upset.

andthatwasexactlywhathappened10minutesbeforemyfamilyreturnedfromchurch. GG.
because of that, in came the chinese traditions to get the sickness outta my bodaayyy~!



Dad: count to 10 (=
Sta: one. ow! two yeeaooww! three...
Dad: ...five. *pinch* ...five? =D!! *piiinch* 
Both: SIX! (FIVE! ;]) NOO SEVENNN!! (dad: SIX! xP!) 

@.@" 
it suuuuure was painful, but hey! it helped. no more complaints ^^.
(how'd i get sick? -shrugs!- my parents called it...the heat stroke. )

It's Thursday, and i feel a lot better!
That doesnt mean ive completely healed..
(but thanks to May's Maggi Curry noodles 
PLUS EGGS 
(momok! xP)
i think ive fallen sick again.




naww jokes hehe!
the GREEN TEA was a winwin!!)

im so touched you came over 
to cook me lunch and have lunch with me! <3








My turn next? 
I'LL SHOW WHAT GOOD NOODLES ARE LIKE HAHA! 
you know what i mean ;D 
promise no spicy ones haha!

No comments: