Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10Mins of Anger.

im soooooooooo freakin pissedd >"<
someone has taken my lecture notes and
IDK WHO TOOK IT RAWWRRR.

(story: it all started in my human bio prac session. all our tables were given their respective stations for our activity in our workbook. LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, while we all moved from station to station, my table still had my stuffs on it, including my pencil case, bottle and LECTURE NOTES. aaaaaat the end of the session, we returned to our tables and WA LA. lecture notes gone. a group of ppl had left earlier coz they finished their activity earlier than everyone else.)

maybe they took it, maybe they didnt, maybe it was the group before or beforebefore.... = (
(ive never been so devo over losing my lecture notes before. oh wait a minute. IT'S COZ IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE *bangs head on table*)

*sniffles*

i had lotsa colours and lil cheering points and awesome pneumonics and tips from those lectures y'know. =(
maybe that's why they took it, coz it's so................... ='( sighs.

time to sing for the Lord...
Let's rejoice and be gladdd

"TAKE TAKE TAKE IT ALL
TAKE TAKE TAKE IT ALLL!!!!!!"
youselfishinconsideratepieceofdimwit.

(here i am in uni, 8 mins to 10am, ranting about my lecture notes that's gone missing coz i really need it and the extra notes in it for my study/revision for a test on Friday. *breathes in breathes out* i need a chill pill. =.= )

No comments: