Thursday, February 12, 2009

TwoWeeksOfYear12.

UPDATE.
* I have OFFICIALLY gotten my L's Driving license! Just managed to practice yesterday, with my whole family.
Dad: okay, so now you have to reverse straight out and slowly turn that way.
*Sta: okay, (switches to reverse gear and pressed the pedal gently)
Nick: OI WATCH YOUR FRONT!!!
*Sta: O.O...*breathes in breathes out breathes in breathes out*



* I havent been online for AGES, since school started actually.
Why you ask? Well, easy!
Who's Year 12s' best fren?
H-O-M-E-W-O-R-K.



* Valentines is coming, on Saturday.

So far, the plan is to go watch movies with church? after work of course..but not confirmed yet.
Let's see.. Last year? my family and i had REALLY YUMMY home-made dinner for Valentines.
Last Last year? dad bought flowers for mom, and i got a gift from someone.
Last Last Last year? Do you seriously think i can remember alll that way back? =]



* Tomorrow's gonna be one hell of a hectic day.
1st, SCHOOL of course. (no accouting today = no fun subject today! D=) DANG.
2nd, WORK from 4pm-6pm. (that's okay, 2 hours wont bite..? :))
3rd, OUT with Miss, Darren and maybe Nick to chill/hangout/catchup = HANG IN THERE STA!
4th, HOMEWORK, if it ever ends..seriously, i'd better have enough caffeine for the night.


And that sums up my Thursday alright..(it's no wonder i STILL hate thursdays =.=)


* Trying not to think about Friday, cuz it's kinda similar to Thursday except..
1st: School.
2nd: Work.
3rd: YOUTH.


yuup! Church :) but it's gonna be awesome. it always is, was, will be etc.^^


* Im suuuppperrr HAPPPYYY may got asked to the ball!

but my joy was more fresher when may told me about it on THAT day ;)
like seriously, i cuden help grinning my head off when i heard! it was like..seeing butterflies in the sky and smiling till there's no tomorrow (or till the sides of me mouth hurts ><) but yea, let's just say, i get really REALLY excited about these things...once in awhile


* And no, noone asked me to the ball.

im trying not to think about it but it's funny how i was picturing sth like..

guy asking me to the ball. we looking really good together, in the same limo, dancing, smiling, partying after etc.

but of course, that's my imagination..combination of movies+imagination..POOF!


*Sta's Dream. not reality, a pity hey..=)

So for now,
- i havent got my dress,(ppl have offered to lend me theirs but, u noe..it's like im wearing theirs and not mine kinda feeling? like when i think back and look at the pic of me in my ball dress, i'll be like "ohh yea..that's me and her dress..mhmm.."
- my dream of me and him is a FAILURE cuz he's got his already
- AND i havent thought about the other stuffs...(ayeekarambaa!=O)



*And now call me crazy cuz it's 12.30am, and here i am blogging when i told ying an hour ago that i was gonna go do my hmks. swt.
but i felt like updating my blog cuz..*flashback*

From May's Blog: 4:23p.m: Viewed Sta's blog - WTH! Her last post is CNY! That's decades ago my dear -.-

HAHAHA! hilarious! brought me back to my senses xD


*and lastly, HELP!
For my Year 12 Leaver's Jumper, wad shall my Nickname on the back of my jacket be?
*Sta
S.T.A
*Sta Ting? =/
*STA-Rawks (:
LameSTAh..
Staaaaaa??

xD help me guys, share your ideas :) im getting lamer by the minute.
(or shud i say, im getting TOO COOL FOR YOUR SHOEE?? ^.-" the caffeine's kickin in..weehee!)



CONCLUSION: i want something that's me. Like when you look at it you go, "swt..that's so sta..=.=" =D yay!
OH!! I GOT A GOOD ONE!
BLiNgSTAR!
(whoaahoo! check this out mama~~ xDxD)

yea, so that's it, i shud start on me hmks now hey..wish me luck for that! (but it'd prolly be too late anywayz xD) so g'nite ppl! and OH! Thank the Lord that my sis passed her Driving Test! as in, she can noe drive LEGALLY in Perth! really blessed we are :)


all i've been hearing about driving tests here are "oh yea, i failed a few times cuz .." "its really hard! you hafta look.." " you must not....if not FAIL!"

But YAY! Mel did it, with just ONE try, her FIRST try, by God's grace :)

So, if she can do it, so can i!


I like trying on new clothes. bring me to a shop, and ill play doll, voluntarily. ;) APPROPRIATE clothes, of course. - *Sta

No comments: