Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Sunday

haiz haiz....today is...SUNDAY.....nth new nth new woke up to go to church...walk here n there holding my jeans up at the pocket cuz my jeans keep falling..-_-" dats it! I NEED A BELT!!! the prob is....i dunno how to find one.. i mean, i did went to shops to look for belts but apparently, the belts were too...OVER-DRESSY. as in it has SOOOO mnay jewels on it la..diamonds la...colors la... bleks im looking for a casual one...CASUAL!! goodness grasios.. AND THEN AND THEN! i need baggy pants!!! i hav ENOUGH jeans now but still no baggy pants.. and it IS quite important...u noe y u noe y??? BECAUSEEE i want to dance!! n it is only RIGHT to dance in baggy pants...i don tink shorts are dat appropriate...but i also want a baggy pants! hmMm.. lets see...there's around 9 days to 1st jan? i tink... anywayz...man...i needa revise!!! i tink my head has nth on education anymore...this hols are way TOO long...haiz plus i do needa sit for a test first if i wanna go in any school yes? how leh how leh?? but i heard year 11 can choose my own subjects...n ill be year 11 there...hehH? are they gonna give me a test to let me in the skool o waD?? confused confused anywayz...now there's practically nth to do @ home. the container packers came on friday to pack up or wrap the furniture n stuff...stuff as in the electrical things too WHICH MEANS..the 2 comps at home...noooooo!! yes i do have ps2 but seems like my bro is interested in playing it....n yes i do have my sis's laptop but i wont have anything to do on the comp cuz there's nth to do! SO! im bored bored boredd!! bleks... then then!! i haven go xmas shoppingg >.<" i DID look for xmas presents but...i dunno wad to get for 'them'..haiz.. oo yea...my bro just came back wif...THREE NEW BADMINTON RACKETS!! muahaha!! my sis did say dat lotsa asians in perth plays bdminton... but then but then!!! later my right hand is SOOO much stronger than my left!! haiz haiz...maybe i shall try playing it like playing tennis...u noe...holding the racket wif 2 hands ; D! then wad else to write ar... kay..dats all...too much complaints in here anyways..haha! dont mind me dont mind me ..heehee!

No comments: