Saturday, December 15, 2007

Intro intro!

HARLLOOO READERSS!!! Today...i wud like to talk about...MYSELF!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! u have a choice to continue or stop =)! anywayz! im Stephanie Ting Ai a.k.a. STA (<----my initial!) So u guys must call me sta without an R kay? im not used to ppl calling me Steph or Stephanie. Im 15 and still am gonna be 15 till 28th of September which is mah birthday! =D! Let's start with my fav... COLOURS! I like....yellow cuz its bright and jolly! white cuz its pure and honest, midnight blue cuz it accompanies the stars in the sky every night, dark purple cuz it's unique in its ways, pink cuz it seems to suit me and black cuz it suits any color! man...dat was looong..-_-" MOVING ON!! err...Things i like to do! Watch movies! ( Resident evil, I am Legend, Harry Potter, Narnia, Finding Nemo etc.) Watch animes! ( Fate Stay night, Jigoku Shoujo, Bleach, Paradise Kiss, Tsubasa, Mai otome etc.) Shop at shops that has my size! Play PS2! ( Fatal frame, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Xenosaga, GTA etc.) Play Computer games! ( Funny games, RPG Games, Food games ( the ones that teaches you how to make things and serve customers etc.) Dance! Sleep! Listen to ppl's problems! (=P) Explore! Talk to my sis! Bake! Learn new things!
err....i cant tink of anything elsee!!
NEXT!
hmm...My Profession/What i wud like to pursue!
- Dancing! (definitely!)
- Baking! ( reli fun! )
- Interior Designing! ( try sth new ^^)
- Hairstyling! ( Its interesting...hehe )
DONE!
Anything else i shud write?................................
O YES!! Whoever reads this n havent aded me, ADD ME!!
sta_1992@hotmail.com in Frenster and MSN. Thank you! ^^

No comments: