Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Christmas Day

hihi ppl!! =)!
Here's how my 25th of Dec went! ^^
In the morning, i needa wake up at 5.45 am cuz my household will be goin to visit my granny's cemetry...goodness grasios!! i was ssoooooooo tireddd arrr...
Actually the nite b4 i was suppose-D to sleep early..EARLY..n i 'did'..but..
B4 i went to bed, i heard my sis say " Ai, it soo doesnt feel like christmas.."
So i tot to myself...yea ho...no christmas tree....no mommy n daddy...
no granny.....= (
So as usual....i prayed to God n got ready for bed.
The WIERD thing is....i suddenly felt sooooooooo HYPERR for tml, Christmas!!
GOOOODDDNNESSS!!!
i try to sleep loh but then i keep imagining all the pressies i wud get...
All the pressies i wud buy for everyone...
...until knot sleep loohh!!! -_-""
So until wad seemed like a LOOONGGG time....i soon dozed off....
wahh..i slept soo 'song' arr....but then sum1 off-ed the air cond..=(
so hot!! it was around..5.30 am...so sad rite? so earlyyy
So had to wake up n bath....then my household and i went to visit my granny's cemetry.
Here are sum pics of the trip to my granny's =P!

MY GRANNY!! ^^

After that, my sis, my bro and i had to go church....haiz..if onli i HAD enuff sleep...
i wud soooo be hyper but too bad...i guess God wans me to be quiet..so i shushed the whole day..hehe!
Then after church, had to go CHRISTMAS SHOPPING for my family members..
FAMILY MEMBERS onli...tee hee...
There's one rule tho : You are onli allowed to buy presents BELOW RM10!!
muahaha!! cuz we are actually not suppose to celebrate but shh...lets make a lil celebration by...
exchanging gifts!!
So we go Sarawak Plaza n shop loh...goodness!!!
WALKING NON-STOP FOR 3 HOURS!!!
i tink my feet wud have cramps tml (but don have lei.teehee!)
but reli la...cuden feel my legs.
Then after dat, we went home...my sis used the comp...my bro....was taking his ingredients out i tink..so..
I wrap the presents loh!!
so wrap wrap wrap....then wait till 6.30pm
At 6.30 pm, i went to look for my sausages to fry.
(BTW!! everyone has to bring their own HOME-MADE food =D)
So mine was spposed to be my 'special' recipe which are called..
SPECIAL SAUSAGES!!
Anywayz, i went to look for my sausages n found out dat my maid had used the last of the LAST of the sausages!!
haiz haiz....time to check in the cupboards n see wad else i can cook!!
So guess wad i made?
i made....
my mom's n my specialty...
TUNA SANDWICH!!! ------->>

WAD?? GOT ANY COMPLAINTS?? XD!

Liddat loh....it MAY look normal to you but i can assure you...

it has a UNIQUE taste...i when i say unique...i mean...

PERFECTO!

So when i was half way makin them, my sis came rushing down. Seems like its time to prepare her home-made meal too! ^^ cute!! (i meant mel not the meal =D)

Guess wad she made?!?!

GREEN PEAS WITH HAM!!! -->

But she said dat the peas wasnt supposed to taste like 'dat'....

" NOOOO!!!!! M'SIA'S GREEN PEAS SUCKS!!!! NOOOO!!" was wad she kept saying when she first tasted the first pea to see if it was cook. Hehe...dat was fun XD! So COINCIDENTALLY, i was checking the fridge n i found 4 slices of ham..so TWINK! maybe...the ham suits the peas! So i looked at the peas n said " Eh miss...u wanna put sum ham into ur peas? its kinda too green-ish.." then she jus looked at me and lift her eyebrow n said " It IS GREEN peas...waddya expect?" haha! lame miss!!

so i add sum pepper and salt onto the ham n WALAH! it tastes UNIQUE!! haha! so after sum persuading n tasting...we finally decided to chop the ham n mix it wif the peas. but miss did say " If they say NOT NICE ar...then i say its YOU hu wan to put in the ham oh.! "

But who wud say dat my UNIQUE tastes arent nice? =D

Moving on! My bro came and prepared his ingredients. Guess wad he made?? He is known as the ' Youngest Master Chef of the House'..waddy tink he made?

He made...

GARDEN SALAD!!! ------------>

Ironic eh? That's like..the SIMPLEST meal anyone cud make...-_-" but sorry folks...the 'chef' says he's lazy to cook his specialties ^^! He complain summore bout cutting tomatoes...saying the seeds keep comin out...aiyaiyai!

But overall...everything was nice ;D! Yummy food!! i ate to much i tink...muahaha!!

Here's the overall pic!

Here's my presents from my aunts, sis n bro! =)!

The 3 of us wif our new santa hats! hahaha!!! If onli i have the santarina costume XD!

**** THE END!! ****
please comment kay? thanks! =D

No comments: