Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Times.

1. New Car!
It's dark blue.
During the day, it's your typical blue but when the sun goes down, it looks beeeeeaauutiful (':
pfft what is this unfounded pride.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. New Laptop!
Bought it on Boxing Day.
Even though I don't like it's colour, I am so thankful for it's speed, function and light-up pad. 
 
 
 
 
3. New Pet!
Great to lean my head on! It makes my head feel small too teehee!
This was a gift from Japan, for my graduation! Ooh speaking of..
 
 
 
4. Graduation!
Yes, I have finally graduated after what seemed like forever. Now unto hoping I DO get a professional job! 
 
 
 
5. Monkey See, Monkey Do!
Went to the Zoo with these Monkeys; Who knew how fun it could be!
 
 
 
6. Beach!!
Got to visit the beach TWICE this year after 5 years! Mother nature is SO beautiful~
 
 
 
7. HIGH TEA <3 font="">
Got to experience high tea in a lovely villa that played paris-like songs (: Oh what a feeling!
 

No comments: