Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Resolutions were made to motivate, not to stress.

Happy 2015 (: 
Looking back at the past years, life has never been quite the same since i started dating. Before i started dating, life was peaceful, life was quiet, life was sweet, but life was a bit lonely. Ever since i started dating (2011 onwards), LIFE .... has been a rollercoaster. I keep getting frustrated, angry, annoyed, depressed, all over one guy. Amidst the many trials and challenges Ive had to face, the joy and happiness that I feel, of simply having someone there to hug, to love, to keep to myself, is incomparable. So no matter how much I've complained about things,  I am still grateful. I am the person I am today because of how far I've come.



2014's Resolutions were ...

1. Be strong inside and out (tried 'Bootcamp' for a month but ive not been gymming so i dont think im any stronger..)
2. Definitely drive (after how many years - success!)
3. Make things happen (got into work experience on my own - success!)
4. Travel alone (by plane, not yet)
5. Have a proper job (nope!)
6. Be okay (it's been another tough year but we got through it!)
7. Always remember God (always!)

Let's hope 2015 goes well with my 10 newly-made resolutions! 

Here's to a better and stronger year ahead!


No comments: