Sunday, July 22, 2012

What's going on ya'll? :]

Hello hello! It's been awhile hasnt it x) 
just to give you a brief idea of how easily distracted i can be, here's what i typed up about a month and a bit ago ._.

SUNDAY.
820pm
So uni has started, and ive lost my smartrider a week before uni started!
(ohyea. *goes to apply for her new smartrider now*)
been paying $2.40 and $4.00 for my bus rides to Uni (for studies) and to the city (for placement work).
WHAT TO DOO?? a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do~!

830pm
*gets distracted with church's stuffs after texting my boyfriend, decides to shower*


9pm
ahh where were we :) oh yea gotta create facebook event!

910pm
ohemgee, my tummy's acting upp!! *runs to the toilet with my laptop*
this is the 4th time im sitting on my good ole toilet bowl


... it's now the start of September and i never got to finish my post BAHAHA wot a sanguine x_x

two weeks later, i found my smartrider under my bed so it's allllll goood :) 

No comments: