Sunday, June 17, 2012

I knew it!!! ^^(v)

here i was, wondering and stressing about my weight gain ever since the surgery.
so ive not been pooping since my surgery, because my painkillers had codeine.
Dont get me wrong, i LOOOVE NOT pooping (:
pooping is disgusting and smelly =/
but on the other hand, 
id only like pooping when it clears EVERYTHING in my rectum = weight loss C;

So back to my weight gain.
all this while, i was thinking..
No, it cant be because of my swollen cheeks!
How can swollen cheeks weigh one kilo?!
have i been eating alot?
i have been eating steamboat.. but that isnt fatty at all! they're not exactly carbos o.o
what's happening to me, is my period coming??

AND VOILA!
i pooped today and realised,

Meet my new addiction : FINAL FANTASYYY! <3
it WAS the pooop all along!! xD 
(imagine how strong our toilet flush has to be, 
if we're pooping a kilo worth of food out per time *woww*)

No comments: