Sunday, June 10, 2012

How can i NOT get sick when i didnt want to in the first place =C this is why you should EAT YOUR VITAMINS GUYS!


So ive been having a cold for 2 weeks, and i thought, meh it's just another cold. Flu comes and goes yea?
But how wrong i was! at the end of the two weeks, i woke up one morning with a headache and pain in my right ear. yes i still had my flu, and my ear (only one) was blocked. I thought maybe it's because i didnt have enough sleep, so i told my mom im not feeling well for church and then slept. 






When i woke up, it was still there! and so i thought 'maybe ive been sleeping for too long this time'. i brushed it aside and didnt pay much attention to it. As time passed by, the pain started growing and the headache was started giving me sudden shocks of pain, almost like a migraine. all i wanted to do was lay in my bed and rest, to make my world stop spinning and hope that my head would calm itself down somehow, but i had things to do in the afternoon. i had people coming over to finish our little project.


Before they came over, it suddenly struck me. 'UH OH. i think i have an inflammation in my ear.. o.O'
so i went to search its symptoms and voila! 


it is true! i was showing minor symptoms of Ear Inflammation!! :O


i prayed and prayed and tried not to think about it. when our little group arrived, we did our things and i pushed myself to contribute as much as i could, to speak and finish as much as i could while i still had the energy to. When they went home, i was in so much pain that all i could do was lie down and hold my head, and furiously massaged my ear, trying to take the pain away. 

My family came home and we went to the 'After Hours GP' at 4pm. there was soooooooo many people there, and everyone was new to the clinic as well. because there was only ONE doctor there, i had to wait from 4pm until 6pm for my turn (i was the 10th person) -.-

ohh mai wrinkleessss ._.

(For Doctors out there, here's a job HIGH in demand for you! 
like seriously, we need MORE of you guys out there.)

it was a horrible experience, waiting there feeling all sick and in pain, tired and weak. everyone else was feeling the same, and there's nothing they can do about it. all you could do was tell yourself to hang in there, everyone's in the same situation as you, thank God for after hours GP right? ;/

So the doctor told me what i already knew, prescribed me some antibiotics in case my temperature went up and advised that i took some anti-inflammatory first. My exam was the next day, my first AND hardest. i was so disappointed in not being able to sit for it, able mentally but physically unable to. i was so devastated.

As soon as i was able to focus and type to my Unit Coordinator to inform her about missing the exams, i did and i was so worried about not being allowed to defer because my Medical Certificate looked so .. lacking.
it just looked like something i could come up with and print myself, it looked like something i could get away with by faking an illness >< it didnt look promising at all.




but like all cliched dramas , there is always a happy ending (:
my Unit Coordinator got back to me (today!) a week after i emailed her and said i can sit for my exam tmrw.



That i shall accept! no complaints & no regrets ^^
Thank you my Father who's always got my back.
Two more exams, and we're good to go! 
All the best everyone! 

EAT. YOUR. VITAMINS. 
tablets, chewables or dissolvables, EAT EAT EAT!!





1 comment:

wombat said...

I eat 2 oranges a day!!!! It's hardcore vitamin!