Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Haro MissBigThighs .

^ yup, thaaaaaaaaaaaat's me~! ><
think ive got to turn my whoooole closet upside down and wear clothes that are actually SUITABLE for my type of body, rather than just buy nice clothes that dont look good on me. goshh even after losing weight, i dont feel a tiny bit smaller =/ 
(if you're wondering why im feeling like this, it's because i went to dance today and my THUNDER thighs were such an awful sight! O.O)





yes, ive managed to catch up with all my Lectures, Homeworks and Organizing, thank God (:
no, i wasnt able to book a day for my Driving Test because Welshpool doesnt have any days available atm :C
yes, ive gone to the Dentist to get my teeth cleaned and checked.
no, it's definitely not good news when i have to visit the Radiologist for my Wisdom Tooth, to be taken out by a Surgeon.
yes, im glad God gave me a mindset that's ready to try again even though i was treated unwelcomely by some (:
no, i cant dance anymore because ive used up all my time gymming that i rarely ever dance in front of my mirror anymore =[
yes, i am slowly starting to find motivation and mini incentives to spend more time in uni :)
no, ive not continued reading ' The Lovely Bones ' lend by Mel 3 months ago.
yes, ive been reading Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz comic books because bf kindly introduced me to it (:
no, i didnt go to Adventure World this year because i already had plans with church mates

so what does my next few days look like?


Thursday : Work (11-5pm) + Church (730-10pm)
Friday : Work (11-4pm) + Church (730-10pm)
Saturday : Work (9-6pm) + Party (7-12am)



YAY :)

No comments: