Sunday, September 25, 2011

Uni On A Sunday.

coz im studious like that ;] nah jks, for my group presentation tomorrow. hope all goes well!

so i drove my family and i to uni, it was raining. i absoloutely HATE driving when it's raining. it gets everyone on their edege, worried, hay-wired, panic mode and super uber paranoid =/ dad went ballistic. geez louisee take a chill pill ole man rah!

Last week.
Monday: Uni
Tuesday: Assignment at Timezone & Church Practice
Weds: Uni & Group Meeting till 10pm
Thursday: Work & Church Practice
Friday: Uni, Brother's Night and Asia Cocktail!

Here's to another busy week, then it looks fine for the week after!

This week.
Monday: Last dance class for the Term :O my friend has gladly offered to join and drive me to and from dance, so hopefully! parents will let me continue :)
Tuesday: Hardcore study date! for my test on weds.
Weds: Test. Birthday! WAS gonna make an event, but i couldnt decide who to invite, so guess what! there will be no bday celebration kthxbai!
Thursday: Blood Donation - for the first time whee!
Friday: MSU BALL <3

Off to do my assignment now,
shoulda brought candyyyyyyyyy :<




....
omgee lameeechops.
 i brought the wrong thumbdrive along.
back home i go
wut a bad day. =C

at least last night and this morning was marvelously good.
give and take i guess,
there's always a balance :]

No comments: