Wednesday, April 6, 2011

you aint no judge, you smelly mushroom. YOU. AINT. NO. JUDGE. >=(

talking behind ppls' backs to me, 
talking about your friends behind their backs to me.
i know you talk to others behind my back about me as well.
there's no point telling me how there's nothing you can say about me because im just too nice, 
coz im sure with a mouth like yours, there's bound to be something. 
you teasing me about how fussy i am about my hair, 
 you've prolly already done something. i just know it.
shouldnt have trusted you mate, shouldnt have. pfft.



and you, YOU'VE never been nice to me, NEVER.
i dont and have never expected anything from you, coz you're just a 24/7 plain rude child.
today one of my friends told me you were talking about me behind my back.
i know how much you hate me, and im fine with you talking behind my back. 
but come on, really now? to be hating me just because you think im really ugly is really .. immature of you. 
you think you're so handsome with your bobly mushroomed hair huh???
you think all your friends should be as pretty as SNSD or as handsome as 2AM just because you're a korean??


WHO'S TO JUDGE THE STANDARDS OF 
BE-FRIENDING SOMEONE HUH? 
WHO!!


i hope you know that you wont be having any true friends in life going on like this, but thankfully, 
you're a good stuck up to your lot of guy friends, so they're there when they're there. 
but when they're not there, sorry mate, im sure they wont come running for you. 


because from what ive heard, they dont like you very much as well as i do. 
yes that's right, they really dont. i can guarantee that. 


have a taste of your own medicine you stupid boy, 
go .. have a taste. 

God, please show them Your way in Your time. 
Have mercy on us, for our selfish and disappointing ways, Lord.
We truly need your guidance. <3

No comments: