Monday, March 7, 2011

Korean.

Happy Things?
Watching Dramas. 
i think it's time to start watching my Korean dramas again.
(addiction PWNS depression.)

Language. 
will learn Korean words while watching them.
(my new project; KoreanSta)

Dance.  
and maybe ill get inspired to learn Korean dance moves from Youtube again.
(Nick found me a dance school!! since ive missed the first term entry, ill wait for the second term. XD that is if im not drowned with assignments/mid sem exams. i hope not!)


Sing. 
i shall improve my Korean by singing Korean songs! 
(would you believe it if i said i was singing korean songs with Nick last night? hahahahhahahah good times good times. ^^) 

Hair. 
Time to try out different hairstyles to Uni again. 
(Korean hairstyles?? nah, pretty sure they're multicultural.) 

(Was doing it last year, but this year ive been pretty late for all my classes so .. yea. will attempt starting tmrw! not to worry =])


No comments: