Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2ways.

as you'd all already know, my timetable's pretty good this year, minus the evening classes i have on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. i love starting early in the day then having my whole arvo free. what i didnt think of while planning my timetable, was what to actually DO during these free arvos. o.o"

i suppose i can work, but id like to enjoy my uni days as a uni student. Going to uni then straight to work everyday is not something id be happy with everyday .. well, at least for the moment.

So i thought, okay. time to get involved with Uni, time to make my time in Uni .. enjoyable. (=
Since ive started uni, ive been an embarassingly inactive member of Curtin's Anime Club, ASIA Club, CS club and Campus Christian Movement club
so i thought, hey! why not get more involved in Uni coz i cant seem to find the motivation to join the gym, or any outside classes.

and guess what popped up just when i made my decision. 

Want to become a member in our Committee? 
Come to ASIA's Fresher BBQ @ Curtin, 2nd March 2011.

i can see it now, i dont think im fit for ASIA and im sure they'll turn me down when they're done with the interview but no harm giving it a go i guess. i wanna experience this fun life as a Uni Student. id like to meet more and more people [=


It's time to step up and do something for myself, 
and my future resume. 
(while im given this opportunity to study at a University)

1 comment:

Annie Loo said...

:O You tried out for ASIA?